This privacy notice for SAXE Financial (‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’), describe how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (‘process’) your information when you use our services (‘Services’), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://saxe-financial.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, services, marketing, events, etc.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, but you can find out more details about any of these topics by using our table of contents below to find the section you are looking for.
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Learn more about personal information you disclose to us in the relevant section below.
Do we process any sensitive personal information?
We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties?
We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information?
We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
What are your rights?
Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How do you exercise your rights?
The easiest way to exercise your rights is by visiting https://saxe-financial.com, or by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- DO WE USE COOKIE AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
- HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NO-TRACK FEATURES
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us.
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products that feature your need. The information we collect may include the following:
- Identification Information: Full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, signature, utility bills, photographs, phone number, home address, and/or email.
- Formal Identification Information: Government issued identity document such as Passport, Driver’s License, National Identity Card, State ID Card, Tax ID number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, visa information, and/or any other information deemed necessary to comply with our legal obligations under financial or anti-money laundering laws.
- Institutional Information: Employer Identification number (or comparable number issued by a government), proof of legal formation (e.g. Articles of Incorporation), personal identification information for all material beneficial owners.
- Financial Information: Bank account information, payment card primary account number (PAN), transaction history, trading data, and/or tax identification.
- Transaction Information: Information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the name of the recipient, your name, the amount, and/or timestamp.
- Employment Information: Office location, job title, and/or description of role.
- Correspondence: Survey responses, information provided to our support team or user research team.
We do not process sensitive information.
Social Media Login Data.
We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we collect the information described in the section called ‘HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?’ below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share information in specific descriptions described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, and agents (‘third parties’) who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We have contracts in place with third parties, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct. The third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
We also may need to share your personal information with the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portal of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
3. DO WE USE COOKIE AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
We may use cookie and other technologies to collect and store your information.
We may use cookie and similar tracking technologies (like web beacons and pixels) to access or store information. Specific information about how we use such technologies and how you can refuse certain cookie is set out in our Cookie Notice.
4. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
If you choose to register or log in to our Services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Services offer you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, and profile picture, as well as other information you choose to make public on such a social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Services. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use, and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected].
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Withdrawing your consent:
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Cookie and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookie by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookie and to reject cookie. If you choose to remove cookie or reject cookie, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at [email protected].
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (‘DNT’) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognising and implementing DNT signals has been finalised. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated ‘Revised’ date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at [email protected].
11. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit: https://saxe-financial.com
Last updated: 24th July 2023
To make this site function properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookie on your device. These cookie are downloaded to your computer to improve your browsing experience as well as for other purposes that are outlined in this Policy.
What Are Cookie
Cookie are those small pieces of data stored in text files saved on your mobile device or computer when you visit a website. Cookie allow the website’s server to record and store your actions and preferences, such as login information, user history, language settings, font settings, colour settings, and other display preferences, over a particular period. Cookie ensure visitors do not have to continuously re-enter their details or information whenever they revisit the site or surf between pages.
Cookie are used to remember your preferences for single visits through sessional cookie or multiple repeat visits through permanent cookie.
How We Use Cookie
Cookie are essential for our website to function optimally and enhance website performance for a better user experience. The website administrator(s) controls all cookie used on the site and grants third parties access for statistical and analytical purposes. Cookie are needed to identify visitors and remember their site actions and online behaviours.
We use cookie for various reasons, which are explained in detail below. Please note that cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally.
How to Control Cookie
You can control and/or delete cookie on your mobile device or computer and adjust your browser settings to disable cookie. Users can withdraw consent to collect cookie on the website. You can also determine whether you want to agree to the site’s use of cookie. However, doing this may cause you to repeat your preferences manually every time you visit the site, and some of the site’s services and functionality may not work optimally.
You can disable cookie setting by adjusting the option on your browser settings (see “Help” in your browser for more details). However, please be aware that the act of disabling cookie will affect your visit’s functionality and the use of this website and many others. Unfortunately, disabling cookie will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. In most cases, there are no website standard options for disabling cookie without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to the site. It is recommended that you enable cookie for optimal site functionality and service.
The Cookie We Use
Sessional cookie are temporary cookie that are operational during your visit and expire when you close the browser.
Permanent cookie store and retain your site preferences on your mobile device or computer even after you close the browser on your mobile device or computer.
Necessary cookie allow the website to provide a better user experience when navigating the website, its services, and features. These cookie allow us to recognize if you have created and logged into an account to access site content.
Functionality cookie allow the website to operate optimally, following your site preferences for future visits. These recognize your site username and customizations.
Analytical cookie allow first-party and affiliated third-party services to collect and store aggregated state for statistical and analytical purposes on how our visitors use the website. While these cookie respect visitors’ privacy and personal information, they optimize the user experience.
We use cookie to remember your details for future correspondence when you submit data through forms such as contact or comment details.
First-party cookie are the cookie explained above that are set by the website.
In some cases, the website uses cookie provided by trusted third parties that serve content or render advertising and analytics services on this website. The following section explains the third-party cookie you may encounter while using this site.
This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most trusted analytics solutions on the global web, to understand how you use the site and ways to improve your site experience. As a result, these cookie may track your use of the site, time spent on the site, and its pages to allow us to continue producing engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookie, we refer you to see the official Google Analytics page:
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to our site’s user interaction. Cookie may be used to provide you with a consistent experience on the site and understand our user’s preferred optimizations.
- We use cookie to track and understand the statistics about the number of visitors that make purchases for the products that we sell. This allows us to accurately make informed business and market predictions that monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best equilibrium price.
- We use Google AdSense service, which uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to our users. For more information on Google AdSense, we refer you to see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ:
Google AdSense Privacy
- We rely on adverts to offset the running costs of this site and generate revenue for further development. We use behavioural advertising cookie to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your specific interests and presenting similar interests.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and we use affiliate tracking cookie to determine the number of our customers that visit the site through each of our partner sites to credit them appropriately. Where applicable, these cookie allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We use cookie for social media buttons and/or plugins on this site to connect with your social network in different ways. These cookie also allow us to track social network users when they visit our site or share content using a tagging mechanism provided by those social media sites.
Amendments and Modifications
SAXE Financial reserves the right to modify this Policy and its terms as they relate to this website and services at any time, effective and in full force upon posting the updated version on the website.
Please check this page regularly for updates. The continued use of the website and its services after that shall constitute your consent to such amendments and modifications.